Although this post doesn´t constitute legal advise, it will give you a guideline as to what to expect within the private contract.
• detailed cadastrale description of the land;
• ownership of the land and related title deed( s ) ;
• good standing of the land (mortgages and any
other legal burden have to be fully detailed, i f
a n y ) ;
• planning authorizations issued ;
• duration of the building works and exact time
when the property will be finished, transferred
and handed over.
Any contract must therefore contain the following annexes :
• a plan of the entire development ;
• a plan of the single building unit ;
• a detailed description of the building specifications , which the developer should carefully follow during the building works .
The above would be regarded the basic structure you should look out for in all preliminary contracts.